About the procedure
“My hair transplant turned out even better than I expected. It’s nice to look in the mirror and seeing a younger me! Yeah, would definitely recommend Asthetica to anyone thinking of getting a hair transplant done."
James, Sussex, UK
For many, the idea of taking pills and potions and running the gauntlet of undesirable side effects – such as lack of confidence or low sex drive – and finding time and money each week for laser treatment is an ongoing burden. So, the idea of having a permanent and natural fix becomes incredibly enticing.
Why have a hair transplant?
Rather than short-term fixes, such as supplements and laser, a hair transplant is a quick, effective and long-lasting hair replacement solution.
✓ Natural-looking results
✓ Your own hair / perfect colour-match
✓ No chemicals / ointments / tablets
✓ Long-lasting effects
✓ Enjoy a full head of hair once again
✓ Boosted self-confidence and self-esteem
DHI and FUE hair transplant methods
At Asthetica, we offer only the latest hair follicle transplant techniques.
For hair transplant before and after images, please view our gallery below.
“I was impressed by the quality and expertise of the surgeons. Their credentials and experience were second-to-none. Turkey have strict medical standards on par with Australia which gave me that extra reassurance.”
David, Sydney, Australia
why choose asthetica for your hair transplant experience?
After years of research and speaking with clients, we understood that the cost of a hair transplant procedure can be prohibitive for many. That’s we have spent years sourcing the best hair transplant surgeons.
- Turkey is the world leader in hair transplant procedures and we have partnered with leading surgeons and hospitals there to offer first-class experiences for our clients. Read our 5 reasons why everyone is choosing Turkey for cosmetic surgery.
- Not only will you have access to the best surgeons in the business, you’ll also save up to 50% on your procedure compared to the UK or Australia. One reason is that Turkey is not within the European Union and maintains its own currency.
- All our packages include return flights to Istanbul, 4* or 5 accommodation, private transfers, all hospitals and surgery fees and comprehensive aftercare.
our Surgeons, clinics and pricing
The quality of medical care and expertise in Turkey is second-to-none. To become a cosmetic surgeon in Turkey, you must undergo years of training and become board-certified – it’s a similar process to becoming a cosmetic surgeon in the UK.
Our prices (including return flights) start from £3,499 and $7,960 (Australian dollars). This pricing includes:
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
- You can find out more about our surgeons here.
- Find out more about our partner hospitals and clinics here.
- Discover our pricing and payment plans.
Types of hair transplants
Crown or hairline hair transplants for men are the most common forms of hair transplant, however, hair transplants for women are also very popular, as are eyebrow transplants and beard/moustache (facial hair) transplants.
Discover some of our client hair transplant success stories:
These three clients share their before and after photos and a Q&A of what to expect, their experience in Turkey and what you need to know about having a hair transplant.
“I chose Asthetica because they are UK and Australia based, so I don’t have to deal with an overseas company and the time differences and language barrier. Plus I had access to Aussie nurses for my aftercare if I needed it when I came home. So it was a no-brainer.”
Justin, Sydney, Australia