About the procedure
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that aims to counteract the ageing process by lifting and tightening facial tissue.
What are the benefits of a facelift?
As we age, the skin becomes thinner and muscle mass and collagen loss occurs, resulting in unwanted sagging of the jawlines, jowls and deep lines. Sun exposure, repetitive facial expressions (such as frowning) and smoking can exacerbate the appearance of ageing. A facelift is a long-lasting course of action to counteract this ageing process by removing excess skin to smooth these wrinkles and ‘lift’ the face.
A facelift could be the perfect solution if you have:
✓ Sagging skin from the cheek area to the jaw
✓ Loose neck skin, also known as ‘turkey neck’
✓ Jowls, where your jawline starts to sag
✓ Loss of volume in your cheek tissue and around your mouth
✓ Wrinkles around the nose and mouth
Who is a good candidate for a facelift?
Typically, people over the age of 40 are excellent facelift candidates. You are likely to get the optimal result if you have good overall health and realistic expectations of what can be achieved. A facelift can remove years from your face, but it’s important to note it won’t change your overall facial structure.
For facelift before and after photos, please see our gallery below.
Pricing for a facelift
Our prices (including return flights) start from £4,867 or $10,110 (Australian dollars).
This pricing includes:
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
Asthetica source the best facelift surgeons in Turkey and around the world. We only use world-class surgeons and 5* star hospitals and medical facilities to ensure you have a positive experience and achieve the optimal results that you’re looking for. Our expert surgical team offer facelifts, neck lifts, face and neck lifts, rhinoplasty (nose job), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) as well as injectables like dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.