About the procedure
What is an eyebrow transplant?
As we all know, well-manicured eyebrows can frame the face beautifully. They can provide balance and accentuate facial features, such as cheekbones and eyes, giving a brighter, more radiant look.
Through advancements in technology, Micro FUE can be used to restore and reframe natural beauty with minimum skin damage and rapid healing time.
Why get an eyebrow transplant?
We understand that for many, eyebrow hairs are limited. There can be a number of reasons for this, such as:
- Skin disease
- Stress related
- Congenital eyebrow absence
- Trichotillomania (overplucking)
- Side effects from medical treatment
A micro FUE eyebrow transplant enables you to design your perfect eyebrow shape to accentuate your face.
If you are unhappy with the quality of your eyebrows, speak to us about how we can help create the perfect look to suit your face.
Benefits of an eyebrow transplant
✓ Natural-looking results
✓ Minimally invasive
✓ No chemicals / ointments / tablets
Eyebrow transplant pricing
Our pricing includes:
- Return flights
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
The objective of an eyebrow transplant is to permanently restore or enhance the brow by implanting healthy hair follicles. You will have an initial consultation to determine the type of eyebrow and desired result you are aiming for.
Your eyebrow hair transplant procedure will take place under local aesthetic. Hair grafts will be extracted one by one from the discrete donor area located at the back of your head.
Your surgeon will transplant each individual hair into the eyebrow line, to create the chosen shape.
There may be some bruising and swelling post operation, however this should disappear within a few days.