About the procedure
“I had a great experience with Asthetica. From the first phone call, they just made everything easy. It was hassle-free and it was clear they were well experienced. My hair transplant went perfectly – really, really happy with the results.”
Justin, Sydney, Australia
Hair loss is a common problem that affects many people – of both sexes and all ages.
The causes of hair loss can range from a simple vitamin deficiency (which is often temporary) or stress, to more complex matters, such as genetic or hormone-related issues and other underlying health conditions. In most cases, hair loss can be effectively (and permanently) treated through DHI hair replacement surgery.
What is a DHI hair transplant?
DHI (direct hair implantation) is the most innovative and advanced hair extraction and implantation technique, offering natural results and a faster healing process. Offering a permanent and natural hair restoration solution, the DHI method involves the extraction of healthy hair follicles from the donor area, followed by the implantation of those hair follicles into the recipient area which lacks hair.
DHI is considered one of the world’s most effective hair loss treatments and can be applied to areas such as the crown, hairline, beard, moustache and eyebrows.
Remember, this is not a wig or anything fake or false; it is your hair – just redistributed to give you a permanent, natural solution. So, the only thing you need to ask yourself is – why wait?
For DHI hair transplant before and after results, please view our gallery below.
“I was impressed by the quality and expertise of the surgeons. Their credentials and experience were second-to-none. Turkey have strict medical standards on par with Australia which gave me that extra reassurance.”
David, Sydney, Australia
Pricing for DHI hair transplant
If you’re looking for a DHI hair transplant, our prices start from £3,893 or $8,555 (Australian dollars). This pricing includes:
- Return flights
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
What to expect with an Asthetica hair transplant
Many of our clients have said the main reason they opt for a hair transplant abroad is the prohibitive cost of the procedure in their home country (UK and Australia). We understand that, and that’s we have spent years sourcing the best hair transplant surgeons overseas.
As the world leader in hair transplant procedures, Turkey is the best location for a first-class hair transplant experience. We have partnered with leading surgeons and hospitals in Istanbul and offer all-inclusive packages for our clients. Read our 5 reasons why everyone is choosing Turkey for cosmetic surgery.
- Leading hair transplant surgeons. Known for its reputation as the global leader in hair transplants, Turkey’s cosmetic surgeons have exceptional skills and extensive qualifications and experience. To become a surgeon in Turkey you must undertake years of study and training and become board-certified. It is a similar process to the UK. Meet our surgeons.
- Save 30% to 50%. Not only will you have access to the best surgeons in the business, you’ll also save up to 50% on your procedure compared to the UK or Australia. We package your procedure with a luxury holiday experience. A dedicated Client Consultant will arrange your return flights to Istanbul, accommodation, hospital bookings and more. And you’ll still save money rather than having the procedure at home!
- All-inclusive, personalised packages. Return flights to Istanbul, 4* or 5 accommodation, private transfers to your hotel and appointments, all hospital and surgery fees and a comprehensive aftercare plan are included in all our packages. We can customise packages to suit your needs. You can even bring along friends or family and arrange excursions and tours – simply let us know!
Benefits of a DHI hair transplant
One of the advantages of the DHI hair transplant procedure is that it gives the surgeon full control over the angle, depth, and placement of the hair. The final result is a completely natural look. The common result of these two procedures is that the full results begin to appear twelve months after the treatment.
DHI has a quicker recovery period and can achieve more hair thickness than the FUE hair transplant technique. However, the FUE method is ideal for covering large regions of the scalp.
“My hair transplant turned out even better than I expected. It’s nice to look in the mirror and seeing a younger me! Yeah, would definitely recommend Asthetica to anyone thinking of getting a hair transplant done."
James, Sussex, UK
get a free quote
Book a free, no-obligation phone consult and we will provide you with a free, preliminary quote.
Simply provide us with your name, phone number, location and photos of your current hairline (from different angles).