About the procedure
A neck lift is one of the most transformative and longest-lasting treatments to reduce the physical signs of ageing. A neck lift is a surgical procedure to remove loose skin along the jawline and on the neck to provide a more youthful appearance.
Genetics, sun damage and weight loss are all causes for loose skin, although ageing is the most common cause due to the loss of skin elasticity over time. The neck is one of the first areas to show signs of ageing and a neck lift can reduce and reverse these signs.
What are the benefits of a neck lift?
Whether you’re considering a neck lift abroad or at home, a neck lift provides multiple aesthetic benefits including:
- Reduces ‘turkey neck’ appearance
- Enhanced, smoother tone
- Firmer, taut appearance
- Reduces wrinkles and creping appearance of the skin
- Long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Youthful, rejuvenated appearance
- Increased self-confidence and esteem
- Can be combined with a facelift for comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
neck lift results
The results of a neck lift before and after are quite impressive and can shave 5 to 10 years off your appearance. For neck lift before and after images, please view our gallery.
A neck lift surgery is highly effective in making a person look younger but is often combined with a facelift to create an overall more youthful appearance. Asthetica offer face and neck lift surgery and our highly experienced surgeons will recommend the best procedure, or combination of procedures, during your consultations.
neck lift pricing
Our prices (including return flights) start from £4,867 or $10,110 (Australian dollars). This pricing includes:
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
There are two primary types of neck lift surgery available.
1) Cervicoplasty, where excess skin is surgically removed from the neck.
2) Platysmaplasty, where the banded appearance of the neck is reduced by removing, tightening or realigning the muscles of the neck.
The most suitable neck lift surgery option will depend on your problem areas and your desired outcome.
Why neck lift surgery abroad?
Neck lift surgery abroad has become increasingly popular, especially for those who live in the UK, Australia and Western European countries due to the prohibitive cost of surgery in their home state. Turkey is one of the world’s hotspots for cosmetic procedures due to the world-class surgeons and facilities at a fraction of the cost. Neck lift surgery in Turkey is very popular due to the large number of surgeries conducted each year, positive patient outcomes, and incentives and support from the Turkish Ministry of Health for medical tourism.