About the procedure
A breast lift, also known as a breast uplift or mastopexy, is a cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin and reshape your breasts, giving you a fuller-looking and more uplifted appearance.
Why get a breast lift?
Breast lift surgery can give you a perky, fuller bosom which is a great way to boost self-esteem and allow you to regain your body confidence.
Sagging or droopy breasts, known as ptosis, are caused by the relaxation of ligaments. A common legacy of pregnancy and breastfeeding, breast droopiness is the result of distension in the breasts where the skin stretches and then shrinks. This change means that unsupported breasts settle into the stretched skin and then gravity takes its toll. This stretching and shrinking are also common with ageing, weight gain and loss.
What does a breast lift do?
Having a breast lift can make the breasts firmer and higher. While not possible to recreate the fibrous support of the breasts, they can be remodelled to suit your current body shape. With breast lift surgery, the nipples can also be moved to the best position on your breast or the areola (the darker skin around the nipple) can be reduced to be more symmetrical with the new breast shape.
For breast lift before and after images, please see our gallery.
breast lift pricing
Our prices start from £4,437 or $9,350 (Australian dollars). This pricing includes:
- Return flights
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
What are the advantages of having a breast lift?
- Improve breast shape – if your breasts are saggy or you are unhappy with the breast shape or skin around the breast, a breast uplift will correct this imperfection.
- Improve breast volume and tone – if your breasts look ‘empty’ and without shape, a breast lift can improve the volume by removing excess skin and reshaping the breast.
- Improve areola and nipple position – stretched skin, large areolas and nipples that point downwards are common reasons for patients wanting a breast uplift surgery.
Sometimes patients want more than lifting and reshaping the breast to achieve the look they want. It’s very common for a breast lift procedure to be carried out with a breast augmentation (breast implant surgery) at the same time.