About the procedure
A face and neck lift is a combined surgical procedure that dramatically reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, sagging, jowls, nasolabial folds, and other visible signs of ageing.
A facelift or neck lift can be performed as separate surgeries. However, if you’re seeking a rejuvenated and refreshed look with transformative results, a face and neck lift is ideal.
What are the benefits of a face and neck lift?
- Lift sagging cheeks
- Reduce jowls
- Reduce deep wrinkles in the cheek
- Lift sagging cheeks
- Remove nasolabial folds (nose to mouth lines)
- Tighten the neck area
- Reduce vertical lines on the neck
- Remove turkey neck
- Create a tighter, more defined jawline
What does a face and neck lift involve?
A face and neck lift is a combined procedure and only takes an hour or two longer than a single facelift or a neck lift. The incision pattern will depend on the specific problem areas and required outcomes you’re seeking, as discussed with our surgeon. If you have fatty deposits around the neck or jawline, our surgeon may suggest liposuction in this area to achieve the desired look.
For face and neck lift before and after results, please view our gallery below.
face and neck lift pricing
Our prices (including return flights) start from £6,147 or $12,370 (Australian dollars).
This pricing includes:
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
Why choose Asthetica for your face and neck lift?
Our Asthetica team recognise that it is an important and personal decision to undertake a procedure to change and improve their appearance. We’re here to guide you along the way and provide the utmost care and concern for you before, during and after your procedure. We listen carefully to your concerns, answer any of your questions and then collaborate on a course of treatment that will provide the optimal results you are seeking. We want you to enjoy the process and have a positive, calm and comfortable experience from start to finish.