About the procedure
“I chose Asthetica because they are UK and Australia based, so I don’t have to deal with an overseas company and the time differences and language barrier. Plus I had access to Aussie nurses for my aftercare if I needed it when I came home. So it was a no-brainer.”
Justin, Sydney, Australia
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is one of the most effective – and most popular – surgical methods for permanent hair restoration. FUE is a proven method for areas such as the crown, hairline, beard, moustache, eyebrows and chest. As one of the least invasive procedures, it does not produce visible scarring and results in a faster healing process.
✓ Natural-looking results
✓ Your own hair / perfect colour-match
✓ Minimally invasive
✓ No chemicals / ointments / tablets
✓ Gives the appearance of being younger and healthier
What is the FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT METHOD?
A FUE hair transplant is a surgical procedure during where healthy hair follicles are removed from an area of the body with high hair density (the donor area) and implanted into an area with thin, balding or no hair (the recipient area). It has a 90% success rate.
Unlike the more invasive surgeries (such as the FUT / FUG / FUSS techniques, where the hair follicles are extracted by a strip method), with FUE hair treatment, the grafts are removed and implanted manually as individual follicular units.
Benefits of a FUE hair transplant
With a FUE hair transplant, you will have:
- Virtually undetectable scarring (no stitches)
- Less discomfort and pain
- Quick recovery
- Fuller, thicker hair
- Boosted self-confidence
For hair transplant before and after images, please view our gallery below.
“I saved about 40% or 50% compared to the quotes I received from Australian companies. That was even with flights and accommodation included. Really incredible value.”
David, Sydney, Australia
Pricing for FUE hair transplant
If you’re looking for a FUE hair transplant, our prices start from £3,499 or $7,960 (Australian dollars). This pricing includes:
- Return flights
- Private, unshared transfers from the airport to your hotel, and to/from your medical appointment/s at the hospital
- Hospital and surgical fees
- Hospital and 4* or 5* hotel stay (this duration varies depending on your procedure. Find out more in ‘Fast Facts’ above)
- Daily breakfast at your hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your hospital stay
- Comprehensive aftercare during and after your procedure
- Phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses on your return home.
Please book a free, no-obligation call for a personalised quote.
WHY CHOOSE ASTHETICA FOR YOUR HAIR TRANSPLANT EXPERIENCE?
We have spent years sourcing the best hair transplant surgeons for our clients. In fact, our team have personal experience of a hair transplant in Turkey so we truly know what’s involved and can give our client’s a considered, hassle-free experience.
- Turkey is the global #1. As Turkey is the world leader in hair transplant procedures, we have partnered with leading surgeons and hospitals there to offer you a first-class experiences. Read our 5 reasons why everyone is choosing Turkey for cosmetic surgery.
- Save up to 50%. It is often the cost that prevents people from choosing to have a hair transplant procedure. In the UK, a FUE hair transplant can cost anywhere between £1,000 to £30,000. With Asthetica, you’ll also save up to 50% on your procedure without compromising on the quality of your surgeons, medical care, health or wellbeing.
- All-inclusive, personalised packages. A dedicated Client Consultant creates bespoke packages to suit your needs. But all our packages include return flights to Istanbul, 4* or 5 accommodation, private transfers, all hospitals and surgery fees and comprehensive aftercare. More about the Asthetica experience.
- Local, aftercare support. We go one step further than other medical tourism providers. With our comprehensive aftercare plan, you will have local, medical support on hand after you return home. We provide phone access to UK and Australian registered nurses so you can have local support (in your timezone) for any extra support or assistance you need.
FUE hair transplant or DHI hair transplant?
At Asthetica, we offer only the latest hair follicle transplant techniques. The DHI and FUE methods are slightly different. Learn more about the DHI hair transplant method here.
To weigh up the pros and cons of a FUE vs DHI hair transplant, check out this quick guide.
“It was an easy decision to choose Asthetica. They were easy to deal with and very well priced. Plus, I liked the fact they had aftercare with Australian-registered nurses on my return home.”
David, Sydney, Australia
get a free quote
Book a free, no-obligation phone consult and we will provide you with a free quote.
What we need:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Photos of your hair and hairline (from different angles)